Sunday, June 14, 2009

17, still. =P


I watched 17 again today with Willion. Sad, cos it was initially the BFF gang's another outing but many cant turn up. But well, look on the bright side, the movie was spectacular. It is the exact movie i need during this point of my life.

Inspiration.

If you want to read reviews about the movie, take this.
It's exactly what I'm thinking.

But I'm not gonna drag talking about how the movie was. I'm going to write about how the blog affects me in person and why I thought it was inspiring.

You see. At this point of my life, I am turning over a new leaf. And I need motivations or a little bit of incentives to get me going throughout. Yes, I am not as strong as I seems. How the movie inspired me? Let's just say I don't want to be the man in the movie. And let's just say I want a better life than that. Let's just say I CAN, in fact, do better. Somehow. Someway. And so it inspired me to want to do things that i missed out. It is really the answer I've been searching for now. The things I left behind unsaid and undone; emptiness filled the air, cold and deserting my soul. This IS what I need. Change and get-going. I am going to start with something as simple as cleaning up my table/room. Then it goes with it, the flow. I hope it works. 'Cos it had worked on me before. Once. I hope it works now. *fingers-crossing*

One more thing. After watching the movie, Willion and I decided that we should cancel the yamcha thing. And we did. Too little BFFs coming out. Not fun, at all. So we dragged, walked around for like 15 mins and called it off. I went to Tesco cos my parents are shopping for groceries there and also, because i need transport to go home. So, I just tagged along lo. But i can't concentrate on helping out. I was too focusing on what should I do next in my life. And, COINCEDENTLY, (haha. sry for bolding cos i wasn't sure whether it's coincedencely or purposely) I bumped into Alvin and his KDU friend. XP Somehow I was startled cos i was too engrossed with my thinking. HAha, sry for that a&K. What was more suprising is he told me that someone likes me. I won't reveal how the person is here. But if you so happened to be the one Alvin was talking about. Contact me, would like to know you. =D

But till then, nothing interesting today. Going to sleep now. Tomorrow afternoon got Kaki Blue some more. Sigh. lazy lazy. =P

And my flu is really killing me. Sigh. =(

Oops! Sorry, not tomorrow, it's today. XD Cos it is passed 12 now. TODAY's noon, then. XD

Au Revoir.

Bonne Nuit!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Little things u will never notice: They grew silently like roses bloom right before dawn, overwhelmed with droplets of morning dews; so tantalizing, so intoxicating.