Saturday, August 1, 2009

I know.

It has been a long time, I know.

As the clock ticks away the youth of my life, I'm enjoying every minute of it: despite its cruel unintended long-hours of dancing, singing and acting, I am indeed having the time of my life. Today is the 3rd performance on the run and I hope we still have the energy level to keep up.

For those who don't know what the heck I'm talking about, it's Kaki Blue, a hot new Malaysian musical. Featuring Tria Aziz, Shahila Johan, Leah Sams, Lim Miaw Fen, Edmund Wong and others, the story tells an untold story of the young Malaysian hearts of different generations. It has come a time where we should stand up for the long journeys we had for 50 years; what we have been through and going through at the moment. Come and watch it in Klpac for more exciting lines and astonishing acts as the play unveils our own story. Details could be found under a few posts i've made. or you could go to http://www.klpac.org for more details.

Alright! Enough said about the musical, I feel like a grandma Ah Poh trying to promote skin products. Back to my life, ever since the musical started, my life have been transformed quite 180 degree-ish, more or less la. Seeing so many experienced actors and actresses doing their thing, it dawns on me to continue what I've started for. Oh! This comes one of my favourite quotes:

"Talents inspire me and in inspiring them, they inspire me. There are many things I wish I could do and I would love to make a comeback to the show. But for now, I'll just leave it in a lingering B-flat."
-Kristin Chenoweth-

She is amazing. As much as the quote can give, it's the motivation I've got that is overflowing, affecting my every single move and thought. Well, I hope one day I can be like her, somehow rather become John Barrowman la, not Kristin, and nope, I'll NEVER got transexualed. Ew. Impossible. Despicable.

Never mind! MOVING ON~~~

I'm gonna start my college life soon! Wow. O.O how excited am i! I know its kinda late and you there might wonder, "Why do u start your college life so late one ah?" well, it's because of my musical and all the heavy rehearsals, I've decided to postpone my intake to the august ones. So many things yet so little time, OK till next time, I've gotta CHIAO. Gonna rock the stage tonight!!

"BERSURAI~~~!!!!"

"This is life-lah!"
-Joe Hasham-

XD

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Little things u will never notice: They grew silently like roses bloom right before dawn, overwhelmed with droplets of morning dews; so tantalizing, so intoxicating.